Thursday, October 18, 2007

Medium, anyone?

I don't watch much TV. Like all of you, I'm sure, time is at a premium and we just don't have any to waste watching programs that we don't enjoy. It's rare for me to find a program that I like and that I like enough to stick to, watching faithfully week after week. I found one last season. That program is MEDIUM.

I've never really watched movies or read books that deal with the paranormal. I don't know why that is except that I haven't come across many. I liked MEDIUM from the first episode and I've been looking forward to its return this Fall.

The thing is, I've been watching for it and I haven't come across any new episodes. I'm wondering if I've missed them, despite my best efforts : - ) or if the season hasn't started yet for this series.

If anyone knows which is the case, please do let me know. Maybe I should just ask a Medium. : - )

Regards,
Karen

No comments: