Saturday, February 2, 2008

Confessions Of An Internet Junkie

There are a few blogs I read regularly, or as regularly as time permits. One of them is the blog by author J A Konrath. His posts are often laugh out loud funny, and I also enjoy his take on the world of publishing.

I'd fallen behind in reading his blog lately, and when I was scrolling through it this week to read what I'd missed, I came across his humorous post, "The Top Ten Signs You're Spending Too Much time Online."

As I read over the list, I realized that I'm guilty of many of the signs he named and I started to wonder - am I an internet junkie? : - )

I DO communicate with family and friends via e-mail as much as possible. (#8 on the list).

Recently, I complained to my husband that my nether region HAS left a permanent imprint in the chair at my desk. (#4 on the list).

And, the bump I have on the middle finger of my right hand from holding a pen for hours at a time now DOES have a companion - I now also have a bump/callous on my mouse finger. (#5 on the list).

Out of the ten signs, I have six of them. EEK! : - )

In case you'd like to take a look at the list, here's the link to J A Konrath's blog: http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/ Scroll down to his post dated Friday, September 14, 2007.

Do let me know if you have any of the signs too! : - )

Regards,
Karen

No comments: