Wednesday, August 22, 2007

BLOGGING (originally posted to the Five Star Authors' Blog - 5/24/07)

Hello Everyone,

I've been hearing a lot about blogging lately. I visited a few blogs and have to say I can see why people are so captivated by them. It's a nice way to communicate, very personal, like having a conversation. So, here I am now, having a conversation with all of you. I hope someone out there will reply, so I don't end up talking to myself! : - )


I suppose I should tell you a little about myself. I write books, which you've figured out by now, since you're visiting this particular blog. Specifically, I write contemporary and historical romantic suspense. While my characters are falling in love, they're also facing some sort of life-threatening danger. I'm glad to write that I lead a quiet life with my husband and daughter, and the only danger I experience is through my characters!


I look forward to getting to know all of you!


Regards,
Karen

No comments: