Friday, August 24, 2007

The two sides of me

I did an interview with Romance Junkies . The interviewer asked about my life - things like - what was the most romantic gift I've ever received; how I met my husband; how would I describe myself.


I've become accustomed to answering questions about my professional life, and I have to admit, answering questions about my personal life threw me for a loop. : - ) It seems that I've developed two sides over the years - the professional me and the personal me. As I went about responding to the interview, I realized that I hadn't thought about the personal side of my life in sometime.


Answering those questions reminded me that I do have a life beyond writing. Sometimes, when I'm deeply into the work and the business side of the work , I tend to forget that. If you'd like to take a look at the interview, here's the link: http://www.romancejunkiesreviews.com/artman/publish/interviewarticles/Karen_Fenech.shtml


Regards,
Karen

No comments: